No products in the cart.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This site is operated by Bright Presence, a trading name of Darren Christopher Deojee, a registered UK Sole Trader, from his private premises in Suffolk, England.
Purpose of the site
The purpose of the site is to provide you with information about Bright Presence products and to give you access to an online shop to buy those products.
Availability of the site
We have taken every care in the preparation of the site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the site at all times.
Information on the site
The information on the site has been included in good faith for general informational and educational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness. It should not be relied upon or construed as medical advice, nor as an offer or invitation to treat or cure any disease.
DISCLAIMER: NO Product or service offered on this site is intended or offered to cure or treat any disease or medical condition. All claims for benefits and effects are for information purposes only and are referring to the subjective experiences of the site creator, and users around the world. Some of these may include medical facts and proven claims, some may be personal. All can be verified or not by yourself, but none have been verified by the FDA or the Codex Commission.
Product and service availability
Reference to any product or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name and description of any product in your local shop will be the same as that included on the site.
Ownership of materials on the site
Bright Presence is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use licence set out below, or as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in your country.
All brand, product and service names used in this site are the trade marks, trade names or service marks of Bright Presence unless otherwise stated. You may not market or distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of Bright Presence or the owner of such trade marks, trade names or service marks.
Bright Presence 2016. All Rights Reserved. The contents of these pages are © Bright Presence, a trading name of Darren Christopher Deojee, Sole Trader. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:- Licence to copy for personal use: You may make copies of the site as necessary incidental acts during
your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
Licence to recopy for limited purposes:
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
1. You acknowledge the web pages of The Bright Presence Shop as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement along with the top-level URL from The Bright Presence website (e.g. http://www.brightpresence.co.uk) in the copy of the material; and
2. You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them. This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of a page from the website of Bright Presence may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the website of Bright Presence may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience and information. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the continued availability of those websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this site.
Amendments of the terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Purchasing Bright Presence Products:
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on the Bright Presence Online Store; and
- Are for delivery in our defined delivery areas of the UK and Europe. Delivery to other areas can be arranged by prior consent.
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Bright Presence reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by us.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on the Bright Presence Online Store. Bright Presence takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Bright Presence Online Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the Bright Presence Online Store. Although every effort is made to keep the Bright Presence Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- The Bright Presence Online Store will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- The Bright Presence Online Store will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and the Bright Presence Online Store only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
The Bright Presence Online Store may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit or debit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within FOURTEEN (14) working days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
- the full purchase price
- the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect unused, unopened condition. The Bright Presence Online Store will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you.
2) Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of delivery charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods contacting us to confirm a return number and returns form. The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- If returning goods by post please also include:
- Completed Returns Form
- Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goodsIf you are returning the goods by post to the UK please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit. Note: damage not listed on the returns form may invalidate your returns/refund process.
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exciting new product launches, and promotions. To keep up to date simply register with us.
5) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
The Bright Presence Online Store reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Bright Presence Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; the Bright Presence Online Store shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Bright Presence Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Bright Presence Online Store. If Bright Presence should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.