TERMS & CONDITIONSOperator This site is operated by Bright Presence Nutrition Enrichment aka Bright Presence Supplements, a trading name of Darren Christopher Deojee, a registered UK Sole Trader, from his private premises in Suffolk, England.
Purpose of the site The purpose of the site is to provide you with information about Bright Presence products, as limited by the EU, and to give you access to an online shop to buy those products.
Availability of the site We have taken every care in the preparation of the site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the site at all times.
- Available for sale and details of which appear on the Bright Presence Online Store; and
- Are for delivery in our defined delivery areas.. Delivery to other areas can be arranged by prior consent.
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Bright Presence reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by us.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- The Bright Presence Online Store will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- The Bright Presence Online Store will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and the Bright Presence Online Store only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit or debit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- the full purchase price
- the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of delivery charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- If returning goods by post please also include:
- Completed Returns Form
- Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goodsIf you are returning the goods by post to the UK please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit. Note: damage not listed on the returns form may invalidate your returns/refund process.
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Bright Presence Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; the Bright Presence Online Store shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Bright Presence Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Bright Presence Online Store. If Bright Presence should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order.